- Free Trip Planning Sheets
- Quick Fun Cookout Recipes
- Outdoor Projects And Fun Activities
- Mini Art Galleries By Category
- Bookstore Packed With Guides, Cookbooks, Wilderness Survival, and Much More!
- Camping: find links to on-line resources for National Park Reservations and locations - great camping tips - handy hints - ideas for camping in the outdoors - short introduction to camping for beginners - preparation sheets you can print - outdoor cooking recipes - survival kit information...
- Fishing: this section begins with the very popular Largemouth Bass Fishing. You'll find great tips on how and where to find them, what to use to catch them, and some fabulous recipes too!
- Hunting: a new topic coming soon about responsible hunting, sporting tips, handy hints, taxidermy, what you need to know...
True Stories (by Club Members)
- Sharing stories... that's what this section is all about. Short stories, with humor, on real life experiences. Submit yours for review and possible inclusion here at the club.
About Our Club
The Great Outdoors Club is for all outdoor enthusiasts. Whether you enjoy "roughing it" in the wilderness or prefer the "comfort RV" method of enjoying the outdoors, many of our topics include great information that will help you get more out of your experiences.
Joining is easy and FREE. Simply sign up through our discussion list here (hosted at Yahoo! Groups).
Note To Members: As we don't have a full time webmaster many of our updates have been slow to reach the site. We're working on a solution to bring you much more in the near future.
|#1 Book Pick
Be Sure To Visit Our
Primitive Wilderness Living and Survival Skills
by John McPherson, Geri McPherson
An excellent book for all outdoor enthusiasts!
Great Outdoors Gallery
Here are some examples
of what's in store!
Buy "Dancing Bears" Print
Buy "Wildlife II" Print
Click Here To Enter
The Great Outdoors Gallery